Luma 2.1.1 has been released and feature the following changes:
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts.
- Can't add attribute 'objectClass' in the browser any more. This
behaviour is not intended.
- Give warning dialog when user is about to leave an unsaved entry.
- Set GUI busy while generating the document in the browser.
- Added multi-selection in the browser widget for deleting and
- Better keypress handling in the browser widget. If a key is pressed,
the value of an attribute is searched and not the attribute itself.
- Store logger preferences.
- Add attribute with right-click in the browser tree.
- Added splashscreen with new Luma logo.
You can download the new version at http://luma.sourceforge.net/download.html
ICQ: 51303067 AIM: wido3379