Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.75 will be shortly available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Added a domain owner level capability restriction to prevent editing
of external IP addresses.
* When a sub-server is converted to a top-level server, files from /etc/skel
are copied into its home directory.
* When a virtual server is disabled, all extra admin logins are disabled too.
* When a mailbox user is delete, his Dovecot index and control files are removed
too in order to avoid clashes with future users with the same name.
* Added a Module Config setting to make collection of all available packages
* Added a logrotate template-level option for additional files to rotate for
* Added the import-database API command, for associating an existing un-owned
database with a domain.
* The Manage SSL Certificate page can now be used to copy a domain's cert and
key to Dovecot or Postfix.
* Concurrent backups to the same destination are now no longer allowed, due to
the potential for corruption and odd partial failures.
* Added a Module Config option to always show output from pre and post virtual
server creation commands.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..