after a while I updated the XBService today, trying to push it more towards to RPC-like interface, but the current code is just not ready and too complex to handle such things. Either I was ill or busy with other activities, still It took me huge amount of time to elaborate such easy task and still it's stuffed with TODOs and stubs everywhere :-( Project's code seems to be very complex and bloated. I guess I have to cut parsers down to make it more simple, in worst case to start over again. So much work and no time for it... :-(
Nevertheless, next I plan to do something more simple like integrating some hexa editor panel I found recently and then support for icons in declarations or maybe I'll try to desing textual syntax for XBUP...