Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.68 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Added the SSH server status to the System Information page,
including the ability to stop and start it.
* Added a Module Config option to control if default features
come from plan or Features and Plugins page.
* Added the --no-alias flag to list-domains.pl, to show non-alias
* Made the Website Options page available to domain owners, although
only with limited fields available.
* When creating a sub-server that is a sub-domain of it's parent,
DNS records for the new domain will be added to the parent's zone.
* Parent virtual server details are now available in sub-server
post-creation scripts in the $PARENT_VIRTUALSERVER_ environment
* Virtual servers can now have IPv6 addresses in addition to v4,
on Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS and Fedora systems. Virtualmin
will configure BIND to add IPv6 address records, and Apache to
accept connections to the IPv6 address. All pages that API commands
that deal with addresses have new fields and options for an optional
* Added the --purge and --strftime flags to backup-domain.pl, to allow
automatic deletion of old backups and date-based backup destinations.
Also available is an update to the Virtualmin Framed Theme to
version 6.9, and fixes for the SVN, Mailman, mail relay and analytics
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..