SBCL 1.0.23 has been released. Release notes:
changes in sbcl-1.0.23 relative to 1.0.22:
* enhancement: when disassembling method functions, disassembly
for the associated fast function is also produced.
* enhancement: system stores DEFTYPE lambda-lists, so DESCRIBE can
* optimization: printing with *PRINT-PRETTY* true is now more
efficient as long as the object being printed doesn't require
special handling by the pretty printer.
* bug fix: slot symbol-macros from WITH-SLOTS inside DEFMETHOD bodies
now interact correctly with type declarations.
* partial bug fix: PCL detects infinite recursion during wrapper
validation. (thanks to Attila Lendvai)
* bug fix: #426; nested function calls are inlined properly.
Previously if FOO was an inline function, in calls of the form
(FOO (FOO ...)) the outer call was not inlined.
* bug fix: long long arguments passed in registers to alien
functions on PowerPC Linux and NetBSD are now handled correctly
when preceded by SYSTEM-AREA-POINTERs. (reported by Josh Elsasser)