I'm using a hosting plan from webfaction.com where I'm running my
MoinMoin 1.5.8 with Twisted (Python 2.5). Normally without lot of visit
my Memory-Usages stays around 15-20MB. I'm allowed to use 80MB. Now,
today a small problem arrived... let's go:
1. I'm using a Macro like: [[Include(^/MeineWelt.*,,
2. When I'm by accident changed to: [[Include(^.*,,
3. and for sure the MoinMoin tried to include all pages in the current
That's let raise my memory usage over 300MB and more (sure the watchdog
from my provider killed my process, but anyway... ) So now my 3
1. What possibilities exist with MoinMoin to integrate some memory usage
2. Is mod_python or standalone-mode more resistant against "unlimited"
memory usage? (guess maybe I could limit the apache to use so much
memory, so it would be safer then just running with twisted)
3. This "mistake" could maybe used against other public wiki, to shut
them down, right?