i've a problem whois similar from all my debian. I use
squirrelmail-1.2.9 and the messages are default messages. Impossible to
had another language.
what did i make?:
-i took a squirrelmail from another user, no touch config, and it's the
same... default messages.
-i move /locale/ for see, and it's the same(of course)
-i print phpinfo(), and gettext is compiled.
-during 48 hours, i tested the code, and:
*$sm_language has the good language
*$gettext_flags == 7 so gettext is installed.
-in httpd.conf, xxx.domain.com had for documentroot
/home/httpd/squirrelmail (i tested with documentroot /home/httpd/)
-i tried with plugin language, but there was no changes.
i've no error in apache'logs, no error in squirrelmail..
I think, the problem come from my apache/php configuration (i tried
with user'php.ini who sent me his squirrelmail for testing, but no
please, suggest me solutions