I already have Webmin installed with some modules. I need to update and
want to be able to manage my hosting servers using the webmin features
What do I need.
1. Be able to see and manage 2 or more real(boxes) servers.(auto backup
2. Easily, make backups with cron job (already doing that but need more.)
3. Rsync backup data between boxes. (couldn't module to work)
4. Setup some simple security.
5. Protect myself form outgoing spam and have a light spam filter on
incoming mail. We use Qmail.
6. Be able to run vacuum program when needed.
7. Setup the proper modules that I need to manage my servers. We can't
afford bad scripts.
8. I want to drive the car, not build it! I need directions on how to
effectively use webmin and the proper modules.
So I'm looking for someone with practical experience to help me.
[mailto:webadmin-list-admin@... Behalf Of Gene Yoo
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: webmin help
George Dickman wrote:
> This is my first email in the system.,
> I'm looking for someone to help me make webmin fully operational to
> manage my
> web hosting servers. I have it installed but I need someone to help me
> by phone
> and email that really understands the program. Please contact me with
> hourly cost.
> *George Dickman*
> 954.792.9254 (Office)
> 954.583.8646 (fax)
> george@... <mailto:george@...>
what do you want to do specifically? setup? configuration?
<<gyoo [at] attbi [dot] com>>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.0 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Scholarships for Techies!
Can't afford IT training? All 2003 ictp students receive scholarships.
Get hands-on training in Microsoft, Cisco, Sun, Linux/UNIX, and more.
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at
To remove yourself from this list, go to