Date: 2008-08-08 16:08:26 +0000 (Fri, 08 Aug 2008)
Updating the TODO list !
--- trunk/xradar/TODO 2008-07-29 16:10:12 UTC (rev 630)
+++ trunk/xradar/TODO 2008-08-08 16:08:26 UTC (rev 631)
@@ -3,6 +3,8 @@
Fixes to do:
+- Use XML Catalog to resolve the missing dtd issues with some of the tools
+- Get a YourKit licence and analyse XRadar memory usage
- Colors are still badly externalized ( that why some graph are green instead of displaying the appropriate color)
- Dynamics doesnt work when you change a subsystem name: the subsystem_quality_report-file should be named after the subsystem id and not the subsystem name: \docs\xml\reports\subsystem_quality_report_[subsystem-name].xml
- Links between dynamics and statics
@@ -11,6 +13,8 @@
- Hack JDepend sources to integrate it to xradar (so XRadar won't require JDepend anymore).
+- Upgrade to a newer version of Javancss (to handle some new Jdk5 features)
+- Upgrade to pmd-4.2.X
Features to add:
- a command line access to xradar-statics and xradar-dynamics ( java org.sourceforge.xradar.statics.XRadarStatics -pmd pmd.xml -cpd cpd.xml ... ). This may command quite handy, and will also ease unit testing.
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.