>> NTService.py is no longer there and is replaced
>> with AppServerService.py.
> Yes I made that change because I think it is more clear: The script is
> running AppServer as a NT/2K/XP/2003 service.
Actually, before there had been two names:
It was called "ThreadedAppServerService" in the WebKit directory; and
the lightweigt version in the Workdir created by MakeAppWorkDir was
called "NTService". I have renamed both to "AppServerService" to make it
clear that they are the same thing. "ThreadedAppServerService" was too
long, and "NTService" was a bit oldfashioned name.
I have also changed the docs appropriately.