I am going to be giving a Webware presentation in the tools track of the 10th
International Python Conference in February. I hope that some of you will be
able to attend the conference. See http://python10.org/ for information
about the conference.
I am planning on having a section of the presentation that describes some of
the ways Webware is being used in the real world. That's where I need your
If you have actually deployed a Webware site, whether it be a public web
site, extranet, or intranet, I would appreciate it if you could drop me a
note with the following information:
- A description of what the site does.
- Your name and your company or organization, if you want me to include it in
- If it's a public site, the URL if you want me to include it in the
- Which Webware techniques you used -- i.e. straight
Python Servlets, PSP, Cheetah, FunFormKit, etc.
- Operating System, Web Server, and Adapter you are using.
- Any other interesting details about your use of Webware.
I think this will be interesting to the subscribers of the list, so feel free
to email webware-discuss. Or, you can just email me privately if you prefer
to stay anonymous.
Thanks in advance for your help!
- Geoff Talvola