In WebKit/Testing/, I replaced PathTesting.text with Main.py and
TestCases.data (which Main.py loads and displays). This makes the test case
URLs clickable. I hope to continue expanding and eventually automating the
test suite (and I can always use help). :-)
In Examples/, I updated ExamplePage.py so that example pages now include a
list of whatever Contexts are configured for the Application. This appears
right under the list of example pages. For example:
Contexts: Admin | Documentation | Examples | PSPExamples | Testing | nf
In HTTPRequest.py, I added adapterName() which returns something like
"/WebKit.cgi" or "/OneShot.cgi". This is useful in special cases for
constructing URLs (like in Testing/Main.py).
In WebKit/, I added AppServer.bat so that Windows users can just type
"AppServer" at the prompt to run it. We should set up the same thing for UNIX.
I have "directory-URL-redirects" working (mail me if you don't know what
the means), but I've discovered some problems with caching. I don't know if
I broke something, or if it was already like that. But I'll fix before
checking in these changes.
I'm also incubating a new plug-in called FormKit/ which makes it quick to
construct, display and validate forms. I'll probably upload that in a
couple weeks when it's worth looking at.
For those of you that don't know, the CVS repository is accessible at: