I have just checked in a hack that allows the use of "sub-contexts" in
WebKit. This gives you more flexibility to arrange and embed your
contexts in an already existing tree of static pages without having
resort to mod_rewrite.
This hack also makes it possible to make the documentation in all of the
Docs folders of Webware browsable via the AppServer. I have added some
code to the installer that creates the necessary contexts.
So a newbie can now simply run
and immediately start browsing the Docs, the Example pages and the other
contexts by pointing a web browser to http://localhost:8080.
I think this makes becoming aquainted with Webware much easier.
The change should be completely backward compatible and not affect any
existing configurations. It just allows you to create contexts with a
backslash in the name which was not possible before.