There is reports from users that the PO printed missing the
units of items. The weberp version is 3.11.4, 3.11.2. I've tried in my
systems, and it is confirmed.
After checked the file PO_PDFPurchOrder.php, version 1.26. At
line 159, it is unitname as units;
I've checked the table of purchorderdetails, there is no such
field as unitname, there is only field uom. And I've checked 3.12 and 3.11,
the original one is units. So I change the statment as uom as units, or just
like in other verison, just use units. It does work.
Put it in short is that:
unitname as units is wrong;
units is OK
uom as unts is OK
I've also tried uom, and it does not work too. I don't why.
I'm going to check mysql manual to find the reason.
Please check if it's right or not.
Thanks and best regards!
View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Purchase-order-printed-missing-units-problem-in-weberp3-11-4-3-11-2-tp2287447p2287447.html
Sent from the web-erp-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.