Just a note to let you know that VXL 1.9 has now been released. There
have been several changes made including:
- support for qt4 added to vgui
- intersection methods & functions in vgl have been separated
and renamed to vgl_intersection. The new functions can be found in
<vgl/vgl_intersection.h> and <vgl/algo/vgl_intersection.h>. The old
intersection methods and functions have been deprecated.
- Begun to switch vil error reporting to exception-based.
- Added support for additional full loader/savers plug-ins to be added
manually to the vil loader scheme.
- Added an plug-in vil loader to save and load vimt_image_2d natively.
Get it while it's hot. Thanks to Amitha for helping with the testing.