I propose a new alpha version of VLE 1.0. Please note, this is a special
alpha version as it includes, except bug fixes and classic cleanups, a
complete rewriting of the observation system in the simulation kernel.
All files are available online at Sourceforge  and VLE .
- - o O o - -
- devs and oov: The observation system (devs::View, devs::Observable,
devs::StreamWriter, devs::ObservationEvent) is completely rewritten.
We replace in the scheduller the devs::ObservationEvent (one event for
each devs::Observable (couple atomic model, observation port), by the
devs::ViewEvent (one event for each devs::View). This change gives:
- Optimisation in the insertion, the deletion, the observation of
observable. We switch the complexity of algorithms from O(n log(m))
in O(log(n)), n is the number of View, m, the number of model. This
change significantly improves the performance of observations
- Observation are made even if no observable is attached to the View.
This avoids empty outputs when no model is observed.
- The behavior of event type observations has changed. When an event
view is attached to several models and one of these models does an
internal transition, external or conflict transition, all the models
is observed. In the previous version, only the model whose state
changed was observed.
- fix crash in simulator cache graph.
- extension difference equation:
- fix bug on nosyn variable in initValue.
- fix bug with asynchronous variables.
- fix crash when adding directory in file treeview.
- remove deprecated plug-ins.
- fix line and column calculation in parser.
- the Value class is now a pure virtual class.
- fix crash with Map::set functions.
- fix parsing of utf-8 strings.
- add a DTD for vle 1.0.
Addition of the possibility to set the beginning time of a simulation
from the R API.
To assign a double to the beginning of a simulation.
rvle.setBegin <- function(self, value)
To retrieve the beginning of a simulation.
rvle.getBegin <- function(self)
- Fix boost::python wrapper with latest VLE's API.
- Fix installation directory of jvle.jar.