Robert Manning wrote:
> On 9/22/07, Gerd Wagner <birgit-und-gerd@...> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I just fixed (this) bug #1787731. It made the i18n Plugin unusable at least
>> on/in some plattforms/constellations. The fix was in class
>> @Rob: Is it possible to have the fix in this weekends snapshot?
> It will be there.
Thanks a lot. :-)
>> @Translators: I'm sorry that the fix comes quite late. We planned to release 2.6
>> at the end of this month. Please tell us if need some more time.
>> @Rob I don't know how many translators had this problem. Perhaps we should
>> already now delay the release for about two weeks. What do you think?
> That's fine with me. I vote that we plan for release sometime between
> the middle and end of October.
OK. I just started working on a file export/import feature that will work for
large tables, views and SQL Query results. This has been planned long ago but I
never made it. So the delay is good for me. On the other hand I think 2.5 has
been there long enough. So if possible lets try to stick to the new date.