I am working on a project whcih include monitoring of disks for the =
status of temperature and disk error.
I tried the smartctl and it responds about the disks' health as OK =
(sounds good!!) with temperature information as "Disabled or not =
However, I am looking for the current temperature and error rate.
I had discussion with a group of unix- adminstrators and was suggested =
that if the machines are loaded with the vendor-specific version of =
smartctl, that will do.=20
Here is the list of the controllers:
1. MegaRAID Model: LD 0 RAID1 238G Rev: N661
2. MegaRAID Model: LD 1 RAID1 194G Rev: N661=20
3. MegaRAID Model: LD 2 RAID0 156G Rev: N661
4. LSILOGIC Model: 1030 IM IM Rev: 1000
5. IBM Model: 25P3495a S320 1 Rev: 1
6. WSI Model: SC-3400 Rev: 334A
Please, help me with the version of smartctl, whcih can allow me to =
monitor temperature and disk error of the disk systems.