The Skim development teams is pleased to announce that Skim 1.1 is
available for download at <http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/> or using
the built-in updater.
Thanks to those of you who submitted reproducible bug reports and
comments along with the exception reports; as always, please continue
to submit bug reports at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=192583
For those interested in what is new and fixed, release notes follow.
Changes since 1.0.3
* Navigate through pages using left/right arrow buttons when there
is no horizontal scroll bar.
* Add alternate menu item to navigate synchronously in all open
documents (use Control).
* More consistent and Leopard compatible toolbar buttons.
* Print panel improvements. Allow setting auto-rotate in print
panel, and on Leopard allow setting page auto-scaling and show a
* Using Command-arrow in the note table now selects and scrolls to
the selected note or highlight.
* Reading bar now centers vertically when moved through keyboard
* Copied images are now fully cropped, including their media box.
* Allow changing the media box through AppleScript.
* More descriptive menu titles for alternate Auto Crop menu items.
* Full screen navigation buttons are now activated at the bottom
of the screen by default. Can be changed with a hidden preference.
* Add search options in a contextual menu of the PDF search field.
* Remove Spotlight search criteria from initial search string.
* Use more reliable method to determine whether to use metric units.
* Don't round off scaling of snapshots.
* Fix Copy contextual menu in notes table.
* Make sure a font exists before using it.
* Fix resizing of cancel button in update progress panel.
* Remove duplicate tool tips from notes and links.
* Make sure the document is not mrked dirty after undoing e.g.
* Fix height of toolbar buttons on Leopard.
* Workaround for a Leopard PDFKit leading to exceptions in
* Fix removal of preview tool tip in some situations.
* Fix preview tool tip refreshing on Leopard.
* Draw nothing in line preview for zero line width.