Sorry for the late notice, but I'd like to invite those SMW users and
everybody else interested in Semantic Web and who're in a close proximity
to New York City to the New York Semantic Web Meetup tomorrow and collocated
with Linked Data Planet conference.
This Meetup will be in the form of the panel discussion: "The Semantic Web
is open for business. Are You Ready?" moderated by Hank Williams and Eric
Hoffer with introduction from Marco Neumann, organizer of the meetup. Yours
truly is among the panelists:
- Dan Connolly, Research Scientist, W3 (tentative)
- Christine Connors, Global Director, Semantic Technology Solutions, Dow
Jones & Company, Inc.
- Taylor Cowan, Emerging Solutions Principal, Sabre Holdings, Travelocity
- Richard Cyganiak, Reseacher, DERI and Project Leader D2RQ
- Nic Fulton PhD, Chief Scientist, Reuters Media
- Marc Hadfield, President and CTO, Alitora
- Savas Parastastidis PhD, Architect, Technical Computing, Microsoft
- Sergey Chernyshev, CTO, Semantic Communities LLC
The panel will be at Grand Ballroom at The Roosevelt Hotel, NYC at 6:30,
right after Tim Berners-Lee's keynote.
This event is free, but you need to RSVP. For more info see:
Hope to see you all there and hear all the important questions you have!