Hello sdcc users and developers,
here is a list of tasks which by my opinion are candidates for the sdcc
* sdas merge with asxxxx 5.0
* change sdcc libraries license to GPL+LE
* review and merge "SDCC inline support and fixes" enhancements by
* review and merge support for cs08 target by Gary Osborn
* deprecate warnings for sdcc specific keywords, not preceded with
two underlines (data, code, idata, xdata, ...) and announce in the
documentation that they will be removed in the future
* remove unsupported and broken targets xa51, avr
* review & merge patches in the bug tracker
* bug fixing
The list is quite long and you probably have additional candidates.
I propose to make a list of candidates on sdcc wiki, prioritize them and
find the persons which will work on them. There are many tasks that can
be done by non "core" sdcc developers: change sdcc libraries license,
changes, review and reorganization of the documentation, ...
So if there is anybody willing to help us, let us know!