Just in time for the end of the month, I have released sbcl-1.1.4. Of
note, the sb-sprof contrib will now not fail its self-tests on Darwin
any more, unlike sbcl-1.1.3; this does not mean that the underlying
signal-related issue has been fixed, merely that the test has been
disabled on that platform to allow the somewhat fragile utility to
nevertheless be available for users.
I have appended the release notes below.
changes in sbcl-1.1.4 relative to sbcl-1.1.3:
* optimization: LOOP expressions using "of-type character" have slightly
more efficient expansions.
* bug fix: very long (or infinite) constant lists in DOLIST do not result
in very long compile times or heap exhaustion anymore. (lp#1095488)
* bug fix: `#3(1) is read as #(1 1 1), not as #(1). (lp#1095918)
* bug fix: adjust-array ignored :initial-element for simple-vectors.
* bug fix: optimizations to MAKE-INSTANCE with literal list initargs no
longer cause infinite loops (on circular data) or violate eqlity
* bug fix: FIRST was not being open coded. (regression from 1.1.0)