I've just tagged and uploaded sbcl-1.0.35. Excitement in the freeze
period centered mostly around new compiler smarts for ROUND; I hope that
all the issues with it have been excised, but it's worth being aware of
the fact that it's relatively untried.
changes in sbcl-1.0.35 relative to sbcl-1.0.34:
* optimization: ROUND with a single single-float or double-float argument
is properly inlined when possible.
* optimization: Slightly better code is generated for integer<->float
conversions and for single-float<->double-float conversions on x86-64.
* optimization: SB-ROTATE-BYTE:ROTATE-BYTE now generates more efficient
code for 32-bit and 64-bit rotations on x86-64.
* bug fix: The install script changes the ownership of directories as well
as files for contrib modules using asdf. (thanks to Eugene Ossintsev;
launchpad bug lp#508485)
* bug fix: TRUNCATE with a single single-float or double-float argument is
properly inlined when possible. (launchpad bug lp#489388)
* bug fix: Passing a rotation count of zero to SB-ROTATE-BYTE:ROTATE-BYTE
no longer causes a compiler error on x86 and ppc.
* bug fix: GET-MACRO-CHARACTER bogusly computed its second return value
always relative to *READTABLE* rather than the passed argument.