Source is available in SourceForge CVS and on the SourceForge File
from the NEWS file in the distribution:
changes in sbcl-1.0.14 relative to sbcl-1.0.13:
* new feature: SB-EXT:*EXIT-HOOKS* are called when the process exits
(see documentation for details.)
* revived support for OpenBSD (contributed by Josh Elsasser)
* partially fixed bug #108: ROOM no longer suffers from occasional
(AVER (SAP= CURRENT END)) failures .
* fixed bug #402: proclaimed non-standard declarations in DEFMETHOD
bodies no longer cause a WARNING to be signalled. (reported by
* bug fix: (TRUNCATE X 0) when X is a bignum now correctly signals
DIVISION-BY-ZERO. Similarly for MOD and REM (which suffered due to
the bug in TRUNCATE.) (reported by Michael Weber)
* bug fix: SB-SPROF:REPORT no longer signals an error if there are
no samples. (reported by Andy Hefner)
* bug fix: functions compiled using (COMPILE NIL '(LAMBDA ...))
no longer appear as (NIL ...) frames in backtraces.
* bug fix: RESOLVE-CONFLICT (and the other name conflict machinery)
is now actually exported from SB-EXT as documented. (reported by
* bug fix: sb-aclrepl now correctly understands how to inspect
single-floats on 64-bit platforms where single-floats are not boxed.
* bug fix: SB-MOP:CLASS-SLOTS now signals an error if the class has not
yet been finalized. (reported by Levente Meszaros)
* bug fix: CLOSE :ABORT T behaves more correctly on Windows.
* DESCRIBE and (DOCUMENTATION ... 'OPTIMIZE) describe meaning of
SBCL-specific optimize qualities.
William Harold Newman <william.newman@...>
PGP key fingerprint 85 CE 1C BA 79 8D 51 8C B9 25 FB EE E0 C3 E5 7C
Ubi saeva indignatio ulterius cor lacerare nequit. -- Jonathan Swift's epitaph