SBCL 0.9.13 has been inscribed in dusty CVS tablets and posted on the
SourceForge file releases page. Enjoy.
From the NEWS file in the distribution:
changes in sbcl-0.9.13 relative to sbcl-0.9.12:
* new feature: source path information is generated for macro-expansion
errors for use in IDE's like Slime (thanks to Helmut Eller)
* bug fix: calls to the compiler no longer modify *RANDOM-STATE*
* bug fix: compiler does not loop forever on an invalid type in
* improvement: compilation of most CLOS applications is significantly
* optimization: added a limited bytecode compiler for simple toplevel
forms, speeding up compilation and FASL loading
William Harold Newman <william.newman@...>
PGP key fingerprint 85 CE 1C BA 79 8D 51 8C B9 25 FB EE E0 C3 E5 7C
"make clean" "cat clean.sh >clean; chmod a+x clean" "What?"