*List of checked points on our Refbase installation:*
* Which version of refbase do you use?
* Which platform are you using?
Linux with PHP 5.2.8
* Do you use a particular package such as XAMPP?
* Which versions of Apache, MySQL and PHP are you running?
* Can you execute other PHP web applications just fine? I.e., is it only
refbase that is causing you trouble?
YES SPIP 2.0.9 works correctly!
* Can you access MySQL correctly, from the command line as well as from
web administration tools such as phpMyAdmin?
* Do you experience the same error/problem using a different browser or
YES Other computer using Firefox 3.5.2
* Do you know about special config settings within your httpd.conf,
php.ini or my.cnf configuration files?
* Compare your php.ini with the list of required php.ini settings and
report any differences.
ALL fit to the list of required settings.
* Regarding php.ini settings, especially verify that safe_mode is OFF
for installation. If you can't change this setting, you may need to
perform a manual installation.
safe_mode is OFF
* Have a look at your server's error log and report anything that may be
connected with refbase.
* Please make sure that PHP error reporting is enabled and report any
error messages displayed in your browser.
On the *Refbase front page*, although a new reference has been added
correctly and can be visualised if the rights of the files included into
the /refbase/includes have been changed from: rw_rw_r__ into rwxrwxrwx
following message appears:
Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: URL file-access is disabled in the
server configuration in
on line 5213
[function.fopen]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be
on line 5213
*When requesting "show all" no more error message occurs, i.e. it occurs
only on Refbase front page.*
Furthermore when *attempting to EXPORT a reference* into Endnote,
following message is placed into the .TXT generated file:
<b>Warning</b>: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in
on line <b>131</b><br />
implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid
arguments passed in
on line <b>184</b><br />
Any clue on the reasons for both of these issues?