I'm happy to announce the long overdue release of rdesktop 1.6.0. This
fixes some important bugs and is therefore recommended for all users .
* Fix for potential vulnerability against compromised/malicious
servers (reported by iDefense)
* Fix for crash with recent versions of X.Org
* Fix for connection to Windows 2008 Server
* ALSA driver added
* Sound drivers can now be selected at runtime
* Smartcard support (Alexi Volkov <alexi@...>)
* Send physical mouse buttons rather than logical ones
on behalf of the rdesktop team
 Note however that a number of Linux distributions have already
rolled the most important fixes into their 1.5-series packages.