Notes from today’s teleconference.
Present: Steffen, Florian, Eric,
1) Meetings and workshops
- Review of PSI sessions at World HUPO in Geneva
- PSI Spring Workshop San Diego March 12-14, 2012 (+ProteomeXchange 15-16)
+ Start advertizing with vendors
- Note nearby US HUPO San Francisco March 4-7, 2012 and ABRF Orlando March
2) mzML 1.1.0
- mzML for metabolomics
+ Oliver Kolbacher also may be good to get involved in this.
+ We need some CV terms for GC-GC coupling:
+ “modulation time” ?
+ There was a discussion a few months ago. Try to revive this.
+ Bioconductor has now officially accepted mzR package, an mzML reader. This
is a wrapper around pwiz
+ Available now, and will be officially distributed with next release of
+ The next release of xcms will have an improved mzML reader
- mz5 and mzDB
- digital signatures
3) TraML development
- TraML version 0.9.5 is available at
- TraML was resubmitted to PSI document process
- Currently in community review period
+ Clarify with Christian when this is officially over
- Discuss response to 5th reviewer
+ Table this for now until we can get some additional participation
+ Steffen has an R package for writing inclusion lists
+ Steffen will find a hyperlink to it and we will post on the TraML dev page
4) MIAPE-MS revision
5) Improving the controlled vocabulary
- Proposed “command line parameters” CV term and implications
+ This sounds quite sensible to us. Follow up with an email to list
+ Would this include the executable/path or just everything after that.
6) SRM analysis guidelines and format
- Review MIAPE-Quant for SRM
- Review mzQuantML for SRM
+ We need to create a sample mzQuantML document for an SRM experiment. Who
- Tue Sep 27 8am PDT?
+ Try to get greater participation at next call.
+ Put in hyperlink to dial-in numbers from other countries. Steffen will be