The PrBoom Team is proud to announce the release of PrBoom 2.4.6.
Changes from v2.4.5 to v2.4.6
- Mac OS X: Fixed music volume slider
- Implemented patch clipping. This fixes bug #1557501.
- Fixed update of compatibility options after use of TNTCOMP cheat
- Reenabled padding if short or missing reject lumps.
Patch #1570517 by RjY.
- Removed unaligned memory access in r_drawflush.inl. This should fix
errors on architectures where unaligned access is forbidden and
give a slight speedup on other architectures.
- Stop right after the quit sound stops, instead of waiting three
- Fixed sound origin for switches. This is compatibility optioned.
Patch #1533045 by RjY.
- Fixed "oof" sound when hitting ground while already dead
Patch #1532700 by RjY.
- Ported Eternitys fix to show the "ouch" face when severly hit
- Unified drawing functions, this speeds things up a bit and fixes most
artifacts on small numbers and fonts in high resolution modes.
- Mac OS X: Add resolution and video mode (OpenGL vs software)
- Added rendering filters for software mode, they are configurable in
page in general settings
- Emulate some texture composition bugs
- Fix more common WAD bugs that can cause crashes
- Fixed random crashes caused by use of uninitialized memory
- Fix some demo incompatibilities caused by slime trail removal
- Fixed crashes with WADs which use newer gl nodes or don't have any
- Automatically load gwa files with gl nodes
- Fixed integer overrun in automap on large levels (from PrBoom+)
Get it from http://prboom.sourceforge.net