i've just finished migrating the website. i made the following changes
(everything is checked in to CVS):
* made 'upload.sh' smarter; it ignores, for example, *.py, CVS, *.bak.
also, it now points to sourceforge.net rather than robotics.usc.edu.
* added SF logo and a link to our SF project page
* removed the link to USC (but left the one for USC Robotics), and added
one for HRL Information Sciences Lab
* filled in the "Stage" page with an exact copy of the text about Stage
from the front page (rich, andrew, anybody want to fill that out
with a more detailed description?)
* "Download" now points the the SF "Files" page
* added "Report Bugs" link that point to the SF Bug Tracker
* added "Request Features" link that point to the SF Feature Request Tracker
* "Mailing Lists" now points to the SF "Lists" page
* removed "Bleeding" documentation, but kept our own Docs page, because
the SF Docs area only accepts ASCII/HTML, not PS or PDF; we can worry
about that later.
* added Jason's Win32 client to the "Contributed Clients" page
* updated the "Credits/Contacts" page to credit Jason for his work
* added the Stage IRIS Tech report to the "Publications" page (but didn't
put a link to the paper, because all current links point to
robot.usc.edu, which doesn't even run a webserver; rich?)
* added all current release notes into Release Notes / ChangeLogs as
appropriate for Player/Stage and PlayerTools
let me know if i missed or screwed up something.