- Minor corrections to the NUM_PROCS patch
- Added the ability to pass NUM_PROCS to the -c option for runalltests.sh
- Fix genload in runalltests.sh, it was trying to run it in all caps, but
the binary is all lower case.
Should actually run genload now.
- Patch from Alastair McKinstry to allow LTP to build on Linux/HPPA
- Changes for parameters passed to aio-sparse for correct offsets and
restrictions on sizes.
- Add new security tests to syscalls testsuite
- In acl_file_test.c and acl_link_test.c syscalls regarding xattrs are
done via syscall, although libc functions are available. Furthermore I
out that on older distros for non-intel architectures both attr/xattr.h
constants like __NR_getxattr are not available, so in this case the
testcases are not built.
- Updates for the DMPAI testsuite ppc64 support.
- Fix failure on rwtest versions rwtest03 and rwtest04 due to mmap running
out of resources.
- Made changes to get thread ID vs get PID for NPTL threads for unique
filenames where child/parent PIDs are the same.
- Changes to diotest5 and diotest_routines to eliminate random/intermitant
failures on data compare.
- Fixed memory leak in mmstress testcase.
- Changed clone02 to use tid instead of pid to eliminate failures on NPTL
threads(same PIDs for parent/child)
- Changed fcntl15 getpid to gettid (syscall(gettid)) to get unique thread
ID vs common PID in NPTL threads.
- Added adp testcases.
Linux Test Project
Linux Technology Center
Internet E-Mail : mridge@...
IBM, 11501 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Phone (512) 838-1356 - T/L 678-1356 - Bldg. 908/1C005