The May release of the LTP is now available.
- Added DBAT testsuite, limited LTP tests for build verification -
- fix the bug on test table selinux when run the ltpmenu.
- Added new getpagesize() test.
- New test creates a data file of specified or random size and copies
the file to a random directory depth on a designated filesystem.
The two files are compared and checked for differences.
- Make nptl01 timeout and report failure rather than just hanging in the
event of a fail.
- Moved SELinux testsuite from misc to the kernel/security directory.
- acct01 - Updated test to allow for execution on zSeries machines.
- ioperm01 - Fixed bug will cause ioperm01 receive SEGV and report "BROK"
instead of "FAIL" when this test failed.
- nfs04 - use 'cmp' instead of 'diff' because I think byte comparison is
better for the type of file created for this test.
- Fixed ftp01 and telnet01 seems designed to run with non-root user
when the user name is set to RUSER environment variable.
However, it is incomplete.ftp01 creates a directory whose permission is
So, non-root user cannot write in the directory.
telnet01 always consider the prompt is '#'
Linux Test Project
Linux Technology Center
Internet E-Mail : mridge@...
IBM, 11501 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Phone (512) 838-1356 - T/L 678-1356 - Bldg. 908/1C005