I'm working in a "multiple interfaces" support for linux-igd.
I have not a libupnp knowledgement, but I tried to allow, at least, upnpd
daemon to create FORWARD and PREROUTING rules to allow multiple
I attach the patch against the today CVS version.
The changes I made are:
1) Changelog (obviously).
2) upnpd.rc file (to allow the new switches).
3) Better command line support.
4) Changes into struct GLOBAL to allow interfaces arrays (very basic).
5) Changes into pmlist_AddPortMapping to allow the adding rules.
6) Changes into pmlist_DeletePortMapping to allow the deleting rules.
Perhaps the information sent by the upnpd to the clients will be wrong,
because I don't touch the libupnp callings because I don't know how to do
it (at least by the moment), but I think that the correct rules will be
inserted to allow multiple WAN interfaces.
I think, the next step is to review the libupnp callings to allow this one
and to allow multiple LAN interfaces support.
I need someone test these cases:
1) If work fine the IPTABLES rules to allow the multiple WAN interfaces.
I can steel working on this if someone help me with:
1) Some explanation on how to allow "upnpd" to listen over multiple LAN
interfaces, each one in diferent IP subnetwork.
2) How will be the multicast routing done in this case.
Please, I need some feedback if anybody wants to see multiple wan
interface working someday!!