Update of /cvsroot/lame/lame/libmp3lame
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv23150/libmp3lame
made a new, simpler unified amp_scalefac_bands():
* distort = noise/masking
* distort > 1 ==> noise is not masked
* distort < 1 ==> noise is masked
* max_dist = maximum value of distort
* Three algorithms:
* 0 Amplify all bands with distort>1.
* 1 Amplify all bands with distort >= max_dist^(.5);
* ( 50% in the db scale)
* 2 Amplify first band with distort >= max_dist;
* For algorithms 0 and 1, if max_dist < 1, then amplify all bands
* with distort >= .95*max_dist. This is to make sure we always
* amplify at least one band.
noise_shaping_amp=0 -q3 .. -q9
noise_shaping_amp=2 -q1, -q0
--nspsytune was using what is now noise_shaping_amp=2, but the only
way to get this now is to use --nspsytune -q1.
Naoki: is this a problem?
I also defaulted the clever RH_AMP stoping criterion in