LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 1.3.0.RC1 - March 9th, 2007
A web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.
This release supports multiple lamdaemon servers for home directories
and quotas. You can now display user photos in the account list, too.
This is not a stable version. Please test it but do not use it for
productive systems. Please report any bugs you find until 2007-03-21.
* management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
* management of Samba 2.x/3 user and host accounts
* management of Kolab 2 accounts (kolabInetorgPerson)
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units (OU)
* schema browser
* tree view
* multiple configuration files
* multi-language support (Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French,
German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish)
* support for LDAP+SSL
This software is available under the GNU General Public License V2.0.
You can get the newest version at http://lam.sf.net.
It may take some time until you can download the files from all mirrors.
File formats: DEB, RPM, tar.gz
There is also a FreeBSD port.
Debian users may use the packages in unstable.
You can try our demo installation online.
If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the forum and feature request
tracker at our Sourceforge homepage http://www.sf.net/projects/lam.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2007:
Michael Duergner <michael@...>
Roland Gruber <post@...>
Tilo Lutz <tilolutz@...>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The comlete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.