Yes, the long wait is over and kses 0.2.2 is finally out! Pick it up at=20
Here is the ChangeLog:
- Richard contributed an additional object-oriented kses version for
PHP 5, which takes advantage of that PHP version's improved object
orientation. You can find it in the oop/ directory.
- Richard added RemoveProtocol(), RemoveProtocols() and SetProtocols()
methods to both object-oriented kses versions. This closes SourceForge
- Richard also did other smaller changes to the object-oriented kses
versions. See oop/oop.kses.changelog.txt for the gory details.
- The code that checks whether used elements and attributes are allowed
now uses isset() to avoid notices under certain configurations. This
hopefully closes SourceForge bug #918493.
- The check for the Opera extra whitespace character #173 was moved so
it only affects attribute values and nothing else. This is helpful for
Asian kses users, who use that character in writing. (This is just a
temporary solution. A better one will show up in the next version, when
the parser is rewritten.) This closes SourceForge bug #834645, kind of.
- Now the program will not even look at attributes and closing XHTML
slashes for closing HTML elements. This will make kses execute faster
and it won't accept atrocities like </br /> anymore.
- Moved references in examples/test.php from function calls to the functi=
definition, making it better PHP.
- The output of examples/test.php and examples/filter.php now conform ful=
to W3C's HTML specification.
- From now on, kses releases will be distributed both as .tar.gz and .zip
archives to please our Wintendo users. This closes SourceForge feature
- Changed to new copyright year and paper mail address.
// Ulf Harnhammar, Uppsala, Sweden