Jasper van de Gronde wrote:
>> And while I'm at it, let's describe what I've done there:
>> In Inkscape preferences, there is now "Filter Quality" setting. It
>> controls the rendering resolution and resampling settings in filters.
>> As was with the old Blur quality setting, this also affects only the
>> display, export will always use the highest quality.
> Hmm... Weird, the tests obviously use png export, so they shouldn't be
Sorry to have caused a bit of a fuss, I found it a bit too strange (also
because apparently no one else was having problems), so I decided to
simply do a completely clean build of inkscape. This solved all the
regressions... (Weirdest case of a "dirty" build I've seen yet.)
I've modified my test script to always perform a clean build, so this
shouldn't happen again.