Not an exhaustive list, of course, but just a reminder of some things
we should not forget.
1 Restore the ID field in Object Properties (Bryce or Mental)
2 Release a pre2, this time it should also be available as both
normal and static RPMs so that packaging with the new libs could be
tested (Ted, using static magic from Bob)
3 Each developer should read through the
- fill in or edit what is missing
- get a general idea of what is new, so as to be able to answer
questions from users :)
Right now the missing parts there are layers (Mental), plugin
architecture (Ted) and XML editor statusbar (me or Kees).
4 Layers (Mental):
- switch from using visibility property to display property
- add a dialog asking for a name of a new layer to create, with a
couple of checkboxes "Make a sublayer" and "Move selection to the new
layer" (I think Mental could use help on this one, it's a simple task
5 Showstopper bugs to fix, at least:
- 1056658 win98: crash on save (msvcrt error box) (JonCruz)
- Any build bugs, and maybe others.
6 Would-be-nice-to-fix bugs:
- 1062777 ghost spikes in drawing (pjrm)
- 1030436 WIN 0.39: document dirty on load, incomplete transaction
(Kees was working on that, any progress?)
- 1060954 WIN: layer widget font too small
7 Test, test, test
Anything I've missed?