Looks like someone just signed up gumstix-users at gmane, so we should
start getting archived and indexed there. I've set up an mbox of all
the old mailins lists mails I have for the list, and notified the gmane
folks about it -- so they should be importing all the old mails in
there as well. The list hasn't been created as yet on gmane, probably
because there hasn't been a message to the list since it was added to
their server. This message might well create the list.
Anyway, here's the summary:
The following parameters are set for this mailing list:
* Newsgroup name: gmane.linux.distributions.gumstix.general
* Mailing list address: gumstix-users@...
* The gateway is bi-directional
* Address encryption is off
* Spam detection is on
* The list is described as:
"Community discussion of the Gumstix embedded Linux platform."
* News URL:
* Web URL: