GRAMPS 0.7.2 has been released, and can be downloaded from
* New Brazilian-Portuguese translation (Marcos Bedinelli)
* Python Imaging Library no longer required for several report
* Better sizing of images in reports (Bruce DeGrasse)
* An image subdirectory name can now be specified in the WebPage
generation. This allows you to specify the subdirectory (or
absence of a subdirectory) where images are placed when generating
a web site.
* Merging allows you to choose the GRAMPS ID of the merged person.
* Better handling of auto completion of names, places, and other
* Ability to rerun Startup dialog when necessary
* More information in the Startup dialog
* Fewer intermediate files when handling images for reports
* Reports are now plugins, stored in the DocGen library
* Filter out control characters on GEDCOM import
* New document format generators for SVG and PostScript.
* Improved document format generators for LaTeX (Donald Peterson),
KWord (Bruce DeGrasse), and AbiWord.
* Names now have a type (e.g. "Married Name", "Birth Name")
associated with them.
* Eliminated the intermediate dialog box on importing - GRAMPS
now always appends to the current database.
* If an imported GEDCOM contains REFN tags, they are correlated
to the GRAMPS ID if possible.