There now is a new AFD Version (1.2.18). With this version the following
bugs have been fixed:
- If a host was removed it was not shown correctly in the afd_ctrl
- If the recipient contained a space, it was ignored.
- If no user name was given and archive was set, the archive was
- sf_ftp now again shows appends and burst in log file.
- In edit_hc dialog it was not possible to change the retry interval
if the scheme was file only.
- In afd_ctrl dialog, when a host is deleted and it was marked as a
short line, it did not recognize that this host no longer exist.
- When the directory option "do not remove" is set, the directory
is local and the maximum number of files or size is reached, process
dir_check could end up in an endless loop.
- Minor bug in edit_hc that did not allow to update a host when host
switching is turned off and the second hostname is removed.
- Fix a small memory leak in mon_ctrl dialog.
- afd_mon and afdd can no longer be started twice.
- Dir_check now checks if time goes back wards.
- If old_file_time is 0, do not delete incoming dot files.
- Specifying the recipient in show_ilog should now also work when there
are more then one job per directory.
The following was changed:
- When a file is attached it tries to automatically detect what type
it is by looking at the extension.
- Made the scp code work with both SSH1 and SSH2, thanks to Frederic
Olivie. However it still does not work reliably with all ssh clients
- Added function to check if files in fifodir have the correct permissions.
- The option age-limit is now also evaluated on input (AMG). Files
queued will now also be deleted.
- Handle the case better when in the recipient there is no port number
specified behind the ':'. It then assumed port 0. Better is default
port of that scheme.
- Function get_user() now does a length check.
- Failed to check if number of options or the option length exceeded the
- Put in check for directory length in DIR_CONFIG.
- Do not install binaries with SUID flag when the files belong to root.
New things added:
- Source and target directories may now also contain spaces.
- Added time modifier %T for renaming.
- Added delete option. This is much more efficient then "exec rm -f *".
- Added option "file busy rename" to rename the initial file when we
we fail to open the remote file due to some process locking it.
- Option to send log output to a mail address.
- New option lockp to do postfix type of locking.
- New option convert to convert ASCII bulletins starting with SOH and
ending with ETX to WMO standard 8 byte length and 2 byte type indicator.