here is the 0.65:
News features :
- Adding MS Windows Domain authentication
- Adding Aple File Protocol (AFP)
- Announce service with Zeroconf (howl)
- iSCSI initator (NOT TESTED)
Minimum RAM requirement: 96MB
Warning for creating a software RAID volume (there is a bug somewhere):
- Hard drive must have the same size
- Create and format your RAID volume
- Put a small file on this volume
- Reboot the PC
- Check that the volume is correctly mounted and working.
If not: re-format the volume,reboot and re-check.
FreeNAS-0.65.iso =3D cb6d10c10c27f50ce95d7f46a0858f86
FreeNAS-generic-pc-0.65.img =3D 336d757bee18882f80e05399f4908eee
FreeNAS-0.65.tgz =3D 87d9fd7c6a4a1a1e9316bed395b7d24b
- Adding MS Windows Domain authentication (tested with a 2K server and 2003
- New protocol: AFP (AppleShare file server)
- Adding Zeroconf (howl) for announcing services
- adding iSCSI initator (NOT TESTED)
- New Install script (use the same method as the WebGUI: dd the image file
directly on the hard drive) and made a more clear code
- Gvinum (Software RAID): Use 'sd lenght 0' parameter in the place of the
- Smartd have this own log file
- Local user with 'full shell' option can became root (with su command)
- The Web Admin admin password match the root password.
- Add option for forcing UDMA mode (to be used when there is the
UDMA_ERROR.... LBA error message).
- Adding a link to the exec page on the diagnostic menu.
- Adding option for formating disk in UFS without soft Updates and reserved
space to 0 (save 8% of space disk).
- Mount the UFS disk with ACLS enabled
- Permit to change the user used by rsync daemon
- Adding 'aaccli' tools (usable from command line only)
- Little fixe for AFP configuration (WebGUI, mount point, etc..)
- Changing the classical syslogd by a patched circular log syslogd (adapted
to FreeBSD by the pfsense project)....
- Improved rsync client code: thanks to Mat Murdock
- Add top information on the status page: thanks to Stefan Hendricks
- Adding changing MTU size...
- Add option for enabling/disabling tuning kernel variables
- changing Samba mask for file/directory:
If 'anonymous' mode: use 0666 for file and 0777 for directory
If 'user' mode: use 0744 for file and 0755 for directory
- Add FTP daemon option: min/max port and public IP address
- add drivers: ath -- Atheros IEEE 802.11 wireless network driver (thanks t=
Foxglove for the lines to be added)
- add drivers: HighPoint HPT374 ATA RAID Controller
- add drivers: ipw -- Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 IEEE 802.11 driver
- add drivers: iwi -- Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG/2225BG/2915ABG IEEE 802.11d=
- Upgrading to samba-3.0.21c
- Upgrading rsync to 2.6.7
- Upgrading to FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE #10
FreeNAS main developer