Date: 2007-02-25 13:11:02 -0800 (Sun, 25 Feb 2007)
Got logging to work again:
* Added support for full time logging.
* Added support for per-channel logging.
* Rewrote setup_irc_logs() to handle various events (connect, detach, reattach, disconnect, etc).
* Added setup_channel_log() to handle a channel's logging options depending on various events.
* Added stop_irc_logs() to shut down everything, but shouldn't ever need to be called if events
are handled properly.
* Logging settings need to be reevaluated after logging related config options are changed.
* Logs are incorrectly stored in "unknown" directory on connect since we don't know what IRC
network we are on until 005 is received.
* Add support for logging of own outgoing message (never had a need to before)
* Print more details when the logs are created (what network, what server, what nickname, etc)
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.