I would like to ask you as E-groupware developer some important questions
below. I think you should have more knowledges and experiences with this
product than me.
I'd like to implement. use and administrate some of collaboration suit
software on linux platform (GNU license product).
I took a look on this E-groupware like very user friendly groupware
solution, so the questions are here:
1. I found Zimbra, Simple-groupware, Kolab, and more, but I really want to
compare which is best ?
2. I need to know more about latest release version, it could be works for
200 and more users stable , what about users, cpu and memory amount + load ?
3. What about resolving critical + bugs ? I believe , E-groupware has
really good support team with response.
4. I want to implement on production system, where is running huge processes
under SuSe ES 10 64-bit OS, is there any problem or conflict with some known
application, process or similar ?
5. As mentioned on the web, data will use database MySQL, connection to data
via LDAP has some known issues or not yet ?
very important is :
6. localization (SLOVAKIA, EASTERN EUROPE) and charset code for Slovakia
country (ISO-8599-2) is supported or will be ?
Thank you very much for answers in advance, I hope my question are
Please have a look on them.
Ing. Robert Luptak