Does someone has a script to could facilitate my task
1. Find the main movie in a dvd (I do it now inspecting the output of
2. Find out how to split to movie in two, respecting a chapter break,
so that both parts fit in a dvd5 media (I make a guess using the time
information of the chapters)
3. Rip both parts without reencoding, generating two mpeg files (or
reuse the files created by dvdunauthor).
4. Add a "insert new disk" frame (easy and not very important)
5. Record both mpeg files into different dvd5 media. I do it now with
dvdauthor but I lose the information about the audio and subtitle
names (I did not study the dvdunauthor xml file enough to find out how
to keep this information).
Thanks a lot!