We are pleased to announce the TMSi2010 6th International Conference on
Technology and Medical Sciences (www.fe.up.pt/tmsi2010) that will be held at
the Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Porto, Portugal, on
October 21-23, 2010.
Possible Topics (but not limited to)
- Analysis and diagnosis;
- Applications in medicine;
- Applications in veterinary;
- Artificial organs;
- Biomedical devices Computational methods;
- Computer aided diagnosis;
- Computer assisted surgery;
- Medical robotics;
- Minimally invasive devices and techniques;
- Prosthesis and orthosis;
- Software development;
- Technical aids;
- Virtual reality.
- Paulo Jorge Bártolo, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Leiria, Portugal
- Jose M. García Aznar, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Todd Pataky, Shinshu University, Japan
- Paola Lecca, The Microsoft Research - University of Trento, Italy (to be
The proceedings book will be published by the Taylor & Francis Group.
The organizers will encourage the submission of extended versions of the
accepted papers to related International Journals; in particular for special
issues dedicated to the conference.
One possibility already confirmed is the International Journal for
Computational Vision and Biomechanics (IJCV&B).
- Submission of abstracts: May 15, 2010
- Authors notification: May 30, 2010
- Final Papers: July 15, 2010
We look forward to seeing you in Porto in October.
Renato Natal Jorge, University of Porto, Portugal (rnatal@...)
João Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal (tavares@...)
Marcos Pinotti Barbosa, Federal University of Minas Geral, Brazil
Alan Slade, University of Dundee, Scotland (a.p.slade@...)
PS. For further details please visit the conference website at: