As soon as I get time to access colossus, I'll commit a patch for the Brambles/terrain error. I'll try to do that this weekend. Can we wait to build after that? (it's tiny).
FYI, In progress is a more comprehensive patch that eliminates a bunch of the duplicated Hazard effects structures so that everyboidy uses the HazardTerrain deal. We'll want to include this in an experimental build for the Beta testers to hammer on. Current ETA is Mid-late September.
Too many irons in the fire to get anything done...
--- On Fri, 8/15/08, Clemens Katzer <lemenssi@...> wrote:
> From: Clemens Katzer <lemenssi@...>
> Subject: [Colossus-developers] SF upgrade delayed - do we dare a new build?
> To: colossus-developers@...
> Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 3:36 PM
> the mail from SF announced that the migration etc. would be
> delayed, no new date.
> I'd suggest we dare to make a new public build.
> Perhaps copy all needed files (at least for running it,
> pages & docs is not that critical)
> to a save place first, so *if* something is broken the
> getting it back is just a
> renaming it back thing?
> BTW, I'd also suggest to - at some point - change the
> location of the "main" build
> to be in a subdirectory, too: then we could in future have
> the procedure to make
> a public build or some "experimental" (I like the
> term "public testing build" better,
> or alpha-build or beta-build or something) exactly the
> same, just the directory name
> to install to as argument makes the difference.
> Best Regards,
> GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spaß
> haben mit Pastry Passion!
> This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move
> Developer's challenge
> Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK
> & win great prizes
> Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event
> anywhere in the world
> Colossus-developers mailing list