1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Yep, I'm living at the moment. And arranged in =
the normal human-type shape. I'm also living with a Mary, so I'm not =
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Art of the Matrix - a borrowed book. =
Will move onto some Isaac Asimov (sp) afterwards.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Well yea, a mouse. A nice MS optical one. =
And yes, it's a Sun mousepad (wonder where that came from).
4. FAVOURITE BOARD GAMES? I tend not to get board really. But I'd go for =
Articulate, when people aren't trying to kill me for saying the first =
thing that comes to mind.
5. FAVOURITE MAGAZINES? A magazine I started reading at uni... which =
then was taken off the market as I moved here. Very annoying. I like =
reading the Spectator though.
6. BABIES? not sure. we keep talking about this, I'm still not convinced =
either way. We just hope those pills keep working.
7. FAVOURITE SOUND? silence. Next would be Mozart.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? In the World... I don't have that much =
worldly experience I'm afraid. Possibly being buried alive, or having =
your eyes gouged out. But as far as my experiences go... hmmmm knowing =
I've upset someone / let them down.
9. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD? You don't need wordly experience for this; =
just being happy with who you are, which I am. Another recent one =
though, similar to Dan's answer (if I got his gist). Also creating some =
amazing code, or fixing an annoying bug.
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE =
MORNING? Either working out how tired I am, or finding Mary's hand to =
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I don't wear rings. =
However many rings it takes for me to get to the 'phone.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? A deer with no eyes.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Breathing... but also being true to =
yourself and others.
14. FAVOURITE FOODS? mmmmm food. As well as the usual mum's home =
cooking, I've recently discovered a whole wealth of Nigerian foods. My =
god they're gorgeous.
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla (depending on what the food is - =
16.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I love to drive fast. Go-karting is ace. =
However on the public highways, I (almost always) only go as fast as the =
speed limits. Which is getting harder and harder to do with all the =
morons out there.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Er no. Although you could say =
that technically Mary is an animal, and she's stuffed with many human =
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool when I'm inside and warm.
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Volvo 740. Fantastic car, it just kept =
on going, got rid of it when it was ~16 years old, and it's still being =
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? I have =
no heroes, no-one I live up to. However I regret not forcing my mum to =
take me to seei my grandfather the day before he died. I have a painting =
of him at the bottom of my stairs actually.
21. FAVOURITE INTOXICANTS? Luurve ;-> Also a nice bitter.
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yum yum, they go nice with cheese =
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE JOB IN THE WORLD WHAT WOULD IT BE? The one =
that I do. I enjoy it, although it's not perfect all the time, but it's =
very flexible and doesn't restrict my personal life.
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR, WHICH COLOUR WOULD YOU GO? Brown. Oh - =
it is, how lucky.
26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? I thought I had, really I did. Until =
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? What glass? I see no glass. =
"Hear no glass, see no glass, feel no glass". "There is no glass". =
Depends on whether I've just filled it (half full) or whether I'm =
drinking from it (half empty).
28. FAVOURITE MOVIES? Depends a lot on the mood. Ones that spring to =
mind are Life is Beautiful
29.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yep. I got lots of =
practice by typing my dad's legal documents, where a lots of the words =
are what I usually type.
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? a bit of (fresh?!) air, carpet, floorboards, =
lots of space, another carpet, concrete, foundations, and then =
whatever's under the house.
31. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? Snooker.
32. ONE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: margarita (sp) =
33. OF THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Chris =
T, due to the answer to the next question.
34. OF THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Chris =
+44 (0)1473 609120
This electronic message contains information from British =
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The =
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity =
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any =
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this =
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message =
in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or =
address above) immediately.=20