The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
that has been posted to comp.lang.lisp as well.
Please visit http://clisp.cons.org for information on downloading the sources.
User visible changes [this is a bug-fix only release]
* ANSI CL compliance: INITIALIZE-INSTANCE accepts &KEY &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS
* Fixed a bug: a single value was sometimes returned by READ-LINE.
* Fixed a bug: re-exporting inherited symbols resulted in them being
reported as both external and inherited by WITH-PACKAGE-ITERATOR.
* Fixed a bug: the full image and other images created with clisp-link
exited on error instead of entering the debugger.
* Fixed a bug: COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME could returned bad results when given a
non-existent INPUT-FILE argument and an OUTPUT-FILE argument with
non-NIL directory part.
* Fixed --without-unicode build.
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Please wait, MS Windows are preparing the blue screen of death.