after a period of quietness due to exams, vacations and (mostly)
updated snapshots are available at
(note that all packages are now included in a single tar file, to
older snapshots in case new one turns out to be too broken)
Quick summary of the most important changes/additions:
- Chia-I Wu updated vhba module, which now supports command queuing
- CDI (DiscJuggler) and B6T (BlindWrite 6) image parsers have been
added to libMirage.
Note that they're experimental and great deal fields of the disc
image formats use are yet to be deciphered. Also, parsers are based
on test images
I've made with DiscJuggler 4.0 and BlindWrite 6; so they might not
with all "real" images or images created with older versions.
- Fixed bunch of issues that were found in previous snapshot; most
leak in reference counting which resulted in tracks not being
consequently image files not being closed.
- Documentation; drafts of README files have been added to all
packages. In addition
cdemu-client has a man page now and gcdemu has GNOME application
these should cover most aspects of installation and usage, plus the
most common issues.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things
can become deadly projectiles.
-- Demotivators (Change)
* TagZilla 0.066 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org